Videos and Webinars
Discover Noble’s Pond virtually through videos that showcase our community.
The Enclave by Regal Builders
Personalized Homes by Regal Builders
Regal Builders’ Building Process
Paving the Way to New Homes at Noble’s Pond
Neighborhood 2 Summer Update
Welcome Center & Design Studio
The Noble’s Pond Experience
Discover Noble’s Pond virtually through webinars that showcase our community. Check back regularly for upcoming opportunities for you to explore Noble’s Pond through our webinars and other virtual events.
Spring on the Questions
Enjoy a recap of a recent webinar where homeowners answered your burning questions about the lifestyle, amenities and homes by Regal Builders at Noble’s Pond.
Noble’s Pond Holiday Parade of Homes
Enjoy a recap of a recent holiday webinar when a selection of Homeowners opened their homes to you virtually, showcasing their favorite home spaces and sharing what they loved most about personalizing their dream homes at Noble’s Pond.
Jill and Jenn Talk Selling your Home During a Pandemic
Homes are in high demand and there’s not enough of them to go around for buyers. The Noble’s Pond team was recently joined by our trusted real estate partners at the Matt Fetick Keller Williams Realty team, Jill Goldman and Jenn Whayland, to share about your opportunities for getting the max value from your house in the current housing market, insights on the latest housing market trends and tips for selling your house quickly and safely during a pandemic.
Winter Wonderland: Q&A Session
Timing, price, location, amenities, lifestyle choices — these are among the many wonders of the homebuilding journey. Hear from the Noble’s Pond and homeowners as they answer questions about building your dream home and enjoying life within this community.
Financial Game Planning 101: A Virtual Money Mini-Camp
Our webinar with retirement planning experts Doug Ferris, Partner and Michael Redmond, Senior Advisor of Key Advisors Group, LLC. and learn how you can make smart financial plays towards affording your dream home at Noble’s Pond.
Timing is Everything: 3 Key Areas to Consider When Creating Your Purchase Timeline
Join Noble’s Pond and Mark Succarotte, VP of Mortgage Lending for Whitecap Mortgage, as we explore everything you need to know about considering making a move in today’s housing market. During our conversation Mark will answer your burning questions and identify 3 key things you need to consider when determining the best time to make a new home purchase, including:
- The Timing of Retirement Income
- The Timing of Your Assets and Whether to Sell or Not to Sell
- The Timing of Today’s Market – Is Now a Good Time to Buy?
Part 1: Noble’s Pond Virtual Summer Series
Discover what we mean when we say each new day brings new adventures at Noble’s Pond. We invite you to join us for this Virtual Summer Session:
- Meet our Lifestyle Director and learn more about the community’s events, clubs, activities and trips
- Hear directly from some of our homeowners and find out what they love most about their lives at Noble’s Pond
- Get answers to any questions you may have about the Noble’s Pond lifestyle
Part 2: By Design: Creating Your Home’s Story
We have a saying, we’ve never built the same home twice. Discover how you can personalize your dream home during the second part of our Virtual Summer Session.
- Learn more about the variety of Cottage and Manor home types
- Hear directly from some of Design Consultant about the unique ways you can personalize your home
- Get answers to common questions about personalization
Part 3: An Open House…From Your House
Experience a virtual, guided walk-through of one of our community’s Model Homes during the third installment of our Virtual Summer Session:
- Get a first look at our Welcome Village
- Learn about the home plans available at Noble’s Pond and see some of the unique home features they include
Part 4: Built to Last: How We Bring Your Home to Life
Get an inside look at what goes into building your dream home at Noble’s Pond and how we include you throughout the entire process during the final installment of our Virtual Summer Session:
- Connect with our Construction team to learn about our 10-step homebuilding process
- Discover more about our eco-friendly/smart home features, standard features and more