An Inside Look at Regal Builders’ Build Quality
Ask any Regal Builders homeowner and they will confirm that no two homes within our communities are the same, thanks to the endless opportunities to personalize. While the homes may be unique, what is at the core of our process is the same – constructing a comfortable, quality home. Regal Builders is the custom home builder partner you’re looking for if you desire best-in-class quality at an even better value.
From our use of 2×6 wall construction to the height of your ceilings, click the image to the right to discover what’s inside our custom-built Delaware homes.
- Insulated Conditioned Crawl Space with Concrete Base
- 30 Year Architectural Shingles over Felt Paper
- R-21 Batt Insulation
- R-49 Blown-In Ceiling Insulation
- Low-E Single Hung Vinyl Windows
- Pre-Engineered Roof Trusses and Floors Joists System
- 9 Foot Ceilings
- 40 Gallon Gas Hot Water Heater
- CFL Lighting and Fixtures
- Programmable Thermostat for Gas Heat Control
- OSB Sheathing with Weather Resistant House Wrap
- 2×6 Wall Construction
- Full Wood Extension Jambs with Casing and Sills